• Type of ship:  Passenger ferry from the Tirrenia Line
  • Lenght:  85 meters
  • Position: between  Capo Carbonara and the Island  of Serpentara
  • Depht:  88  to 96 meters

Built 1912, belonging to the  Societa’  di Navigazione Tirrenia of  Napoli  and registered at  the  Compartimento Marittimo of Palermo,nr.127.  The 6th of may 1941, on the way from Naples to Cagliari, at 7.35am, 3 miles 131° from the lighthouse of the island of Cavoli, was attacked by  the   british submarine  HMS Truant and sank after seven minutes.